Taekwondo camps for kids
Active summer camp programs for kids
If you’re looking for a summer camp that will keep your child physically active while making friends, having fun, and gaining confidence, then look no further than Calgary Tae Kwon Do Academy.
We offer flexible and fun kids’ camps during Spring Break, summer holidays and other school breaks. Our exciting and challenging summer camp for kids can be geared to children of all ages. Our camp for kids offers the right mix of learning, activity, and fun.
Our kids’ camp includes:
- swimming every day at Killarney Pool;
- taekwondo martial arts every day;
- sibling discounts available;
- 3:1 ratio of children to counselors;
- exciting activities and excursions;
- sessions on bully-proofing;
- fun games and competitions;
- indoor and outdoor games and activities led by qualified instructors;
- early drop off starting at 7:30AM;
- pre-care and after care available
We are located on the second floor. Check in on the first day is 8:30AM – 8:45AM. Please accompany your children on the first day of camp. You will meet your children’s group leader who will explain drop off and pick up times. Martial Arts lessons included Monday through Friday. Outdoor activities and games included Monday through Friday.
2017 camp dates
All camps are for children ages 7 – 12 years.
Camps run from 9:00AM – 4:00PM
- July 4 – 7, 2017 (*4 day camps are $235 + GST for members & $245 for non-members)
- July 10 – 14, 2017 $245+GST (members) for 5 day camps ($255+GST for non members)
- July 17 – 21, 2017 $245+GST (members) for 5 day camps ($255+GST for non members)
- July 24 – 28, 2017 $245+GST (members) for 5 day camps ($255+GST for non members)
- July 31 – August 4, 2017 $245+GST (members) for 5 day camps ($255+GST for non members)
- Aug 8 – 11, 2017 (*4 day camps are $235 + GST for members & $245 for non-members)
- 4 Day Camps: $235 + GST (members), $245 + GST for non members
5 Day Camps: $245 + GST (members), $255.00 + GST for non members
- 5 Days of both pre-care and after care for $95+GST. SAVE $10
- Sibling discounts available
- Lunches are NOT provided. Children should bring a nut free lunch, two nut free snacks, and a water bottle.
- Children to Counselor ratio is 3:1
- Please do not bring toys or electronic devices.
Before and After Care
- 7:30 AM – 9:30 AM / $10.50 + GST per hour per day
- 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM /$10.50 + GST per hour per day
Please pack a back pack with the following;
- A nutritious lunch including two healthy snacks. Snacks must be nut-free.
- Appropriate clothing and foot wear for weather as well as for participation of physical activities
- Emergency supplies. Let the camp leader know where it is kept in the back pack.
- Sunscreen and bug spray.
Here is the fine print
Please note that clients withdrawing within 7 days prior to the first day of camp are subject to a fee of $40. No refunds will be reimbursed on or after the date.
Calgary Taekwondo Academy’s summer program is eligible for the Child Fitness Tax Credit so remember to keep your receipt.