Little Tigers Taekwondo
Helping to develop confident children ages 4-6
Introduce your child to martial arts. Calgary Taekwondo Academy’s Little Tigers program is designed to teach your child focus, discipline, concentration, and confidence through physical fitness.
Our instructors understand the unique challenges young children face and are committed to not only teaching entry level taekwondo but also to instill good values.
The Little Tigers program helps:
- build confidence in 4-6 year olds;
- kids excel in other physical activities;
- improve focus and concentration;
- teach respect for parents, elders, and siblings;
- make martial arts fun with friendly and fun instructors.
Our Little Tigers program will keep your child excited with running, jumping, kicking and punching non-stop action! Children can’t wait to come back.
After graduating from our Little Tigers program, your son or daughter will be fully prepared to move onto our childrens taekwondo programs. From there, many go on to join competitive teams and work towards obtaining their black belt.